Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Benjamin Button




So last night I watched with my parents the movie Benjamin Button starring Brad Pitt..and let me just say OMG hooooooooow FReaaaaking saaaaad :’(…my dad wass laughin at  mum and I ….we cried so much at the ending bloody hormones shen9awee ya3nee women are emotional creatures we Cant switch it off like men do …I don’t know if u’ve seen it but wat daisy his one and only true love, his soul mate, and the mother of his child did at the end how tormenting was that :’(….it was weird at first but wallah once u start u don’t wanna stop Wallah I recommend it to all of U go watch it and let me know wat u think of the movie J ?!....oo let me know if u cried :P ?? I need to see if it was the movie or are mum  and I just freaking too sensitive and emotional..



By the way I ordered it from this website for those of u who don’t feel going out to look for it just order it from this site I use it all the time ;) www.q8movies.com …

7 comments:

  1. Shfeech ĐǻñĎõøðñ its healthy wallah i always feel so much better after a good Cry :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiiftaa Laii il ni9 .. chan Y3alig :p wai3 mu :P?


    Thanx 4 the link x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't see it yet dude !
    ma3aneh i soo want to ! ..

    i might go see it this weekend .. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. libero anima : u shud order it trust me its better than watchin it bil cinema check out the link i put up thee ^ ;p ...all there dvd are clear ;)...Oo enshallah u'll enjoy it 3ad let me know what u think ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheehe jst saw ur profile libero anima didnt realize ur not in kuwait ;P.....5laaa9 go to the cineman Oo dont forget abee feed back :P...

    ReplyDelete